Saturday, December 12, 2009

Happiness Doesn't Just Happen; It Emerges!!!

Whistle while you work-

To lift your mood, turn your radio on!! It is reported that moods are better and more work satisfaction also when music has certain joyous tempo and tones, It can raise your energy which improves your mood!!
*****************************************************************

They say if you want to lose weight give up one thing that isn't good for you, and that is a major start, so what is something you LOVE, Well for me it is soft drinks COKES, I was off them completely and the taste was horrible when I drank one, but I started back when I got sick, it was my comfort "food"!!  So  Little by little I am  giving them up, even an ounce at a time I am trying my best to do away with them!  You can do it to, find that one thing that you love and slowly start doing away with it, and replace it with something healthy!!  YOU WILL LIVE A BETTER LIFE FOR IT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Problems with IBS"
Women seem to have a very bad problem with IBS, I know I have had it for a few years now and I hate it!  I know when I got out to a supper at a resturant, it is all I can do to get home to use the bathroom!! HORRIBLE~
They say using a Priobotic with atleast a billion of a variety of organisms,

also 1 or 2 TBSP. Ground Flaxseeds into your cereal or smoothies, Must be GROUND!
Do you know any good remedies for this??
Please post them, I would great appreciate it!

*********************


Chill out with MIND BODY practices- Scientists continue to discover strong links between stress and digestion-
Breath IN through your nose for 4 Counts and then Exhale for 6 counts
Repeat 6 times!!


Bible Verse for Today
Ps 40:8


I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart. (KJV)
 
Many Blessings to you, and Take Time for yourself, Live a Better LIFE for YOU starting today!  Find some Happiness! Tell me about it! I would love to hear from you!




No comments: